We are very proud to be teaming up this year with the Napa Valley Film Fesitval! The Napa Film Fest is perfect for lovers of both wine and cinema. (But really who doesn’t love both of those things?) Be the first one to see the hit films of the coming year, and have a glass of wine while you’re at it!
Make a long weekend out of it and utilize Domaine Somm’s concierge services to create a perfect escape to Napa Valley. We specialize in customizing itineraries for our guests that introduce you to unique wineries and intimate tasting experiences. Here's an example of what your wine country weekend could look like:
Day 1: Friday, November 14th
- Start your morning off with a pastry and coffee at the landmark Bouchon Bakery in Yountville before heading to Calistoga to see the star studded film Like Sunday Like Rain at the Gliderport.
- After the film join us for a special lunch event with the film festival's Artists-in-Residence, the writer-directors of the Narrative Feature Films in Competition! You'll be treated to a one of a kind food and wine experience produced by our team of wine and event professionals at DOMAINE with culinary delights provided by Meadowood. Create your own Bordeaux blend by the glass; craft amazing bubbly cocktails; test your wine skills at the blind tasting bar; and experience delicious pairings in our luxurious space. This exclusive lunch promises to be the most dynamic experience of film, food, and wine at the festival. Reserve your ticket now before it sells out!
- Visit Failla Winery for a late afternoon tasting. This charming small production winery specializing in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Sonoma Coast is one of our very favorites.
Day 2: Saturday, November 15th
- Start your day with a tasting of sparkling wines at Mumm Napa on their terrace overlooking the estate's vineyards.
- Enjoy an intimate wine country lunch at Signorello, an Italian-inspired boutique winery. Experience a tour of the estate and a guided wine tasting paired with a meal crafted by their in house chef.
- Finish the day with a glass of bubbles, French fries and the best view in Napa at Auberge du Soleil’s gorgeous terrace before catching an evening film viewing of your choice.
Day 3: Sunday, November 16th
- Start your day off with an English muffin at Model Bakery before heading up to DOMAINE for a private tasting experience customized to match your palate and preferences. Hosted by a Sommelier you will taste small production local wines alongside gems from around the world.
- Head to Solbar at Solage resort for lunch in their garden patio and a game of bocce.
- Visit a small production Howell Mountain winery such as Viader known for producing high quality Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux blends. Take a tour of the cave and taste their library wines with a member of the family.
- Finish the day with another viewing like the Animated Shorts series at the Cameo Cinema in St. Helena.
Contact us to create your customized weekend filled with wine, film and food in Napa Valley!