We are pleased to be a sponsor of the Napa Valley Film Festival and host 14 feature films at DOMAINE from November 12-16!
As part of the unique experience at DOMAINE, guests will be treated to an upscale living room environment and a highly curated selection of limited production wines to enjoy during the screenings.
As a special offer for our community, you can save 10% on a Festival Pass or Pass Plus! Just enter promotional code "domaine" at checkout (expires 11/7)
We are especially excited to announce our Filmmaker Lunch:
Friday, November 14
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Join us for a special opportunity to meet the film festival's Artists-in-Residence, the writer-directors of the Narrative Feature Films in Competition. You'll be treated to an intimate, one-of-a-kind food and wine experience produced by the expert team of wine and event professionals at DOMAINE with culinary delights provided by Meadowood. Here's a taste of what to expect:
- Meet and greet with filmmakers and cast members of one of 9 films being presented
- Experience culinary delights by Meadowood paired with small production local wines
- Enjoy crafting bubbly cocktails with Scott Beattie, mixologist extraordinaire
- Blend your own wines by the glass
- Taste delicious limited production local wines with winemakers, including Pam Starr (maker of The Bridesmaid) and Jill & Steve Matthiasson
This exclusive lunch promises to be the most dynamic experience of film, food, and wine at the festival. Reserve your ticket now before it sells out!